- CMAI Association of India is apex premier and foremost non-profit trade promotion organization based in India with MOU partners and representatives spread across globe. CMAI invests heavily in industry services, education and training, industry promotion, market researches etc.
- CMAI is prominent trade association promoting growth in communications, manufacturing trade sector through Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy, Research, Exhibitions, Trade shows, Conferences and Seminars, Technology events, Buyer sellers meets, B2B meetings, promotion and fostering business and strategic relationships.
- CMAI is the only trade organization bringing in focuses harmony in between manufacturing across all sectors including ICT, Communications and Environmental Management policies.
- CMAI assists in promotion of technology innovations, manufacturing and communications sector and for policies concerning environmental, pollution and health.
- CMAI, a professional registered association, has become extremely pro-active, forward looking and effective catalyst between the Government, industry and the consumers at large. CMAI has been successful in influencing the Government in shaping India’s economic, trade, fiscal and social policies which will be of benefit to the country as a whole and the trade and industry in particular.
- CMAI caters services to various constituents comprising multinational companies, top corporate, medium and small scale units representing and striving hard to create a conducive environment for the businesses to compete globally. It assists manufacturers to maximize competitiveness on the domestic and international markets.
CMAI & Environment Protection
- CMAI recognizes that environment protection and improving human health and providing access to affordable, high quality health care is a concern for the entire globe. It is not only an ethical and social imperative but also necessary for sustainable long-term development for economies and societies. Good health also improves people’s wellbeing. Healthy workers are more productive and healthy students learn better. Accordingly environment protection and health care is one of the most important and dynamic growth sectors in the economy.
- CMAI aims to promote environmental friendly policies and to cultivate generally good values in public and general awareness and protection in the field of health effects of various innovations, products, technologies, synthetic and polluted environment and also the significance of natural environment and rural areas as a whole in an integrated way and manner and global peace.
CMAI is involved
- In developing scientific knowledge and practical means for protecting man and his environment from the harmful effects of environmental hazards like e waste, radiations etc. To further the exchange of scientific and technical information relating to the science and practice of environment, protection
- In encouraging research and scientific publications dedicated to the science and practice of in this field.
- In promoting educational opportunities in those disciplines which support the science and practice of environment protection
- Assisting in the development of professional standards for environment protection.
- In supporting the activities of other societies, associations or organizations, both national and international, having any activities or objectives relevant to above In brining awareness of environment hazards from e waste, pollution, plastics, asbestos etc. amongst the users and public in general.
- In encouraging adoption of appropriate means for avoiding or reducing environmental hazards and exposure in the applications of radiations and nuclear technology, such as power generation, industry, medicine, agriculture, scientific research etc., thereby maximizing the benefits which are derived out of these applications while minimizing the risks.
- In facilitating contacts and exchange of information amongst specialists in environment protection and related disciplines in e waste, pollution, green policies within India and in other countries In taking appropriate steps to carry out, support and encourage research and development as well as teaching in the various fields relevant to environment protection.
CMAI support to industry and Trade
- CMAI derives its strength from its data base. CMAI provides with public policy establishment, industry competitiveness upgrade, development strategy and planning, marketing strategy and research, HR management, IT programming and management. The CMAI Members ranges from industrial users in electronics, telecommunications, energy, finance, automobile, telecom, ICT to autonomous Institutes like Research bodies, trade associations, policy forums to Government departments at all levels and diversified industrial parks. CMAI is emerging as No.1 Advisor for enterprise management, the No.1 Consultancy for Government decisions and the No.1 brand for informatization consulting.
- CMAI champions the developmental and promotional issues on behalf of the industry, trade relating to Manufacturing, Communications, and ICT, Environmental industry.
- CMAI seeks to provide a common platform for all members of the industry to interact, work together.
- CMAI seeks to keep its members abreast with upcoming technologies and industry updates by information dissemination and by organizing regular seminars and info sharing sessions.
- CMAI works to provide helpful information to members to enable them to face ongoing challenges in business development, technology or economic situations prevalent in world.
- CMAI publishes Daily News Letter in association with its partner Telelinkers, which is distributed complimentary to all the members and other stake holders.
- CMAI reinforces its presence in the industry by participating in international/regional conferences and exhibitions, facilitating networking sessions with overseas business, industry and trading partners, representing the industry in National and International standard and other committees, forums and establishing regular dialogues between the industry and Government.
CMAI Core Mission
- To assist trade, businesses and manufacturers in development of domestic and international markets
- To collaborate with Government and industry to promote business, trade, manufacturing, communications
- To provide consultations, advice guidance and information for business alliances, trade promotion
- To develop an effective platform for attracting major buyers and sellers face to face in various trade shows and delegations, conferences and forming partnerships with various overseas organizations and enhancing a synergistic effect through convergence and related industries giving opportunities and access to members to the newest technologies and industry information.
CMAI National & International Offices
CMAI has 7 Offices in Delhi and 3 Offices in Mumbai,Kolkatta,Dehradun.CMAI has International Offices in 9 Countries Two Offices in Shenzhen